So it’s this time of the month again, and looking back, I guess it hasn’t been the best month… I started school tomorrow again, which means I’ll have less time to do things, but I’ll try my best to keep up with this blog (and my reading).
Books I read:
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (7 Sep)
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (12 Sep)
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas (24 Sep)
That list is pretty pittyfull, and I would have read more if it wasn’t for a) my Empire of Storms hangover and b) watching the Flash….
Books I received:
- Gemina (Yes, it hasn’t come out yet, but it’s an arc copy I won from a giveaway on tumblr – thank you @bookflix-squad – it was amazing and I’ll be posting a review soon!)
- Red Rising (Haven’t read it yet, but I do plan to…)
- Empire of Storms
I’m also waiting for Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children in the mail which I bought so I can read it before I see the movie.
Instead of doing one for each book where I’m going to repeat myself, I’m just gonna say that all of them were AMAZING and you should definitely read them if you haven’t already. I’ve done a review on Empire of Storms, which you can see here.
I haven’t done a TBR before, as I didn’t think I’d need them, let alone live up to them, but after this horrible reading month, I think I’ll give it a try. Maybe if I can decide what I’m going to read before I read it, I could possibly read more books. I am putting Carry On on here, because I unfortunately was not able to read it before this weeks Hype it or Like it Friday, mainly because I couldn’t get myself to start the book…
I’ve been wanting to read so many books lately, and I don’t know what to choose. I finally decided to read the Lunar Chronicles, but I don’t know what to read after. I need suggestions guys!
Anyways, that’s it for this short wrap up.